Monday, July 12, 2010

Me "Blogging"!!

                 Blogging and me?? no way!! I've got other things.. so many friends to chat with,a close friend to hang around and go shopping, a pretty small home to take care of, so many games to try out, movies to watch,books to read..hmm..i was truly enjoying my big break after finishing my schooling :)

              Not anymore.. now, sitting in another corner of the world the only living thing that i ever see and talk to is my husband... rarely do i chat with my friends, and there's nobody to hang around, no exciting games to try out, and home making is now not a big deal.. so what will i do now?? suddenly the big break has become boring and depression starts :( 

              "Start a Blog!!" that was his suggestion.. OK!! "What will i blog about??"... Am not the "BLOG type" :( anyways here I am.. hard at work trying to jump start!! :)

keep watching this space.. c ya

No comments:

Post a Comment